• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

I feel like my position is improving with the pro-Monday AM start movement

We definitely need to add mafia beef rankings. Here is my hot off the presses rankings for this week:

1. AnonymousDeac & WhisperingEye
2. deacvision7 & Knight
3. Toogs & Manning
4. Deacsfan27 & JTP
5. WFU03 & Anyone that posts more than twice per round
6. Bym & Good Music
7. Bym & Good TV Shows
8. Knight & Gooners Mom
9. Eagles_Legendz & "Why are you still alive?"
10. Ryalaman & Any decent take on food, cities, movies, pant color

Gouda vs sobriety
JTP vs broke bitches

Jtp vs the broke bitches is a dead fucking heat week after week

You do understand that people on this board were playing mafia before you folks joined our board... to play mafia, right? Stop being such an arrogant blowhard. You aren't special. You didn't invent the game. You aren't a savant. Get over yourself.

I’m not criticizing you.

I mean, I've never measured my dick because of an internet fight

Ok, I finished this week's game rankings. 21/20 was hella hard because of Parlay's hissy fit. He hung on to 20 over DV7 though. Eagles hung on to the top 10. Gouda's angel play is #1 for me.

Did you rank Gouda #1 because he protected mafia for 3 rounds or because he piled on a civ who he knew wasn't around and didn't recognize who else was in the pile and stated no reasoning for the vote?

Tough week. Raise got some consideration. Not sure he played here this decade.

Did you rank Gouda #1 because he protected mafia for 3 rounds or because he piled on a civ who he knew wasn't around and didn't recognize who else was in the pile and stated no reasoning for the vote?

What civ? You? That was the worst claim from an experienced player ever lol

We definitely need to add mafia beef rankings. Here is my hot off the presses rankings for this week:

1. AnonymousDeac & WhisperingEye
2. deacvision7 & Knight
3. Toogs & Manning
4. Deacsfan27 & JTP
5. WFU03 & Anyone that posts more than twice per round
6. Bym & Good Music
7. Bym & Good TV Shows
8. Knight & Gooners Mom
9. Eagles_Legendz & "Why are you still alive?"
10. Ryalaman & Any decent take on food, cities, movies, pant color

DaDeacs and bym

Back