• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

official premium 2022 ACC Tournament thread (invite only)

24105_big.jpg

if a teacher wheeled in a TV to watch BC vs Pitt I'm pretty sure we'd have asked to just get back to math

These teams are bad.

I hope to god we can beat whomever we play. Handily.

These teams are bad.

I hope to god we can beat whomever we play. Handily.

that said Pitt is worse, yeah?

edit: lol just turned on the game and yeah -- kory come get your guys

Last edited:
Yeah, BC is well-coached and they play hard. Will definitely not be a cakewalk.

I'm shocked Pitt is really considering giving Capel another year.

charlotte deacs - anyone want to eat wings on Wed at that moosehead place that biff and others were high on? or do we save it for Thurs and a hopefully bigger game.

I'm down for wings at the Moose at some point, but can't swing tomorrow. Meetings at 1:30 and 3:30. Hopefully we have nice comfortable margin at half.

Oh now everyone wants to meet up to eat wings and watch the game in Charlotte.

hopefully we get a nice 2:30 game next friday and then you can come down from the hills for wings with us

Big game today. Huge. Feels like we are squarely on the bubble and losing this one would torpedo what has been a really enjoyable season.

Nervous excitement over here.

Feel like we’ve been moving toward the bubble from solidly in all week despite doing nothing

Big game today. Huge. Feels like we are squarely on the bubble and losing this one would torpedo what has been a really enjoyable season.

Nervous excitement over here.

Back in the old days, when we were winning, a .500 record in the ACC would get you in to the NCAAs. Would be crazy to think 23 wins and 13 conference wins wouldn't.

Back in the old days, when we were winning, a .500 record in the ACC would get you in to the NCAAs. Would be crazy to think 23 wins and 13 conference wins wouldn't.

This is the first time I’ve really paid attention to Wake hoops across a whole season since the good Collins year and it’s become a bit lamer imo with all the Quad wins and NET and all this.

Back