• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

official premium 2022 ACC Tournament thread (invite only)

Buddy Boeheim should've been ejected. Can't believe nobody asked for a review.

I'm always going to choose to watch the 1st and 2nd round of the NCAA Tourney at home or Vegas. Going to those games is generally pretty boring (at least compared to being able to watch all of the games) and the environment is sterile.

If Wake advances to the Sweet 16, I'd probably make an effort to go on the off chance I can see us make the Final Four in person.

Nothing would keep me away from going to the Final Four.

In terms of the ACC Tourney, I'd be going if it were closer. Can't see me trying to go up to NY if we make the semis on Friday and/or final on Saturday.

1st round I agree with you (because who wants to see a 1 or 2 seed beat up on some hapless squad by 20 points, UVA notwithstanding), but I love going to those 2nd round NCAA games. The matchups always seem to be close (even most of the 1 vs. 8/9 games), plus you are likely to see some decent upsets as well. And you don't feel like you are missing as many of the other games.

Also, it's pretty sweet when you are at a game that comes down to the wire but you really don't care who wins.

I can't believe how much of a blowout this is.

Unwatchable... Which is good so that I can do some work before doing nothing between 230-430.

we've been the beneficiary on a few calls but college officiating is such ass

GGTT let’s play like we have the CotY and PotY in the second half

If I wanted to shave points, I'd play like Alondes did in the first half

Who remembers the old days when we'd already lost a long time ago and our hearts weren't in danger of being ripped out?

I hope everybody enjoyed eating at steakhouse.

maybe the most wake forest game of all-time

Yeah you guys definitely wanna stay away from the game thread right now.

i'm actually not really upset

a little bummed, but it's passing quickly

Back