• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

official premium 2022 ACC Tournament thread (invite only)

MY DEACS gonna roll today

happy deacs day!

hypothetically, which of the following would you make an effort to go to if the Deacs were playing and with what conditions (location, $$$, etc.):

- ACCT Finals
- First weekend of NCAAT
- Sweet 16
- Final Four

Had to explain the LRI to one of my Florida coworkers.

This is the first time I’ve really paid attention to Wake hoops across a whole season since the good Collins year and it’s become a bit lamer imo with all the Quad wins and NET and all this.

yarp

happy deacs day!

hypothetically, which of the following would you make an effort to go to if the Deacs were playing and with what conditions (location, $$$, etc.):

- ACCT Finals
- First weekend of NCAAT
- Sweet 16
- Final Four

if we get placed in Greenville, I'm going

Guess that would mean we would be in Auburn's pod?

happy deacs day!

- ACCT Finals
- First weekend of NCAAT
- Sweet 16
- Final Four

I've always said that there are no circumstances that would prevent me from attending the next Final Four that Wake makes.

I would go to the ACCT in Brooklyn, but NYC handgun laws are way too restrictive.

Wait, you people are debating Final Four attendance ?

I'm always going to choose to watch the 1st and 2nd round of the NCAA Tourney at home or Vegas. Going to those games is generally pretty boring (at least compared to being able to watch all of the games) and the environment is sterile.

If Wake advances to the Sweet 16, I'd probably make an effort to go on the off chance I can see us make the Final Four in person.

Nothing would keep me away from going to the Final Four.

In terms of the ACC Tourney, I'd be going if it were closer. Can't see me trying to go up to NY if we make the semis on Friday and/or final on Saturday.

Unfortunately most of these sites are far away from me. I would consider Greenville for 1st/2nd round if we are in that region.

F4 better show up at least as well as the '07 Orange Bowl.

F4 is in NOLA this year too, which is sweet

way better than Indy or Texas or some of the other spots it frequents

some moron on sports radio today was saying he thinks the holes are final four material.

I'm always going to choose to watch the 1st and 2nd round of the NCAA Tourney at home or Vegas. Going to those games is generally pretty boring (at least compared to being able to watch all of the games) and the environment is sterile.

If Wake advances to the Sweet 16, I'd probably make an effort to go on the off chance I can see us make the Final Four in person.

Nothing would keep me away from going to the Final Four.

In terms of the ACC Tourney, I'd be going if it were closer. Can't see me trying to go up to NY if we make the semis on Friday and/or final on Saturday.

I am of the same opinion on the first and second round, but if Wake is playing a second round game in Ft. Worth I can easily work that into my spring break plan.

I would make an effort for the Sweet 16 for sure.

I can't find Syracuse/FSU on my local Bally affiliate... What's going on?

Is it on Jefferson Pilot, instead?

Holy shit... ESPN! Like the actual ESPN. Not the Ocho.

Go FSU. Beat the fuck out of Cuse, please.

Back