• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL professional wrestling thread

Everything is a work.

I'll be surprised if Punk makes it a year in WWE, but the structure there means there will be very little collateral damage if/when Punk does explode again.

Didn’t realize Raw was in Nashville until it had already started. Would have gone 100%. Seth Freakin Rollins in the house, Randy Orton’s return, Punk’s return (that bitch). Not a huge card, but would have been electric to be there for all that.

The WWE Roster is stacked with Main Eventers
Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, Cody Rhodes, CM Punk, Gunther, Rhea Ripley, Becky Lynch, Jey Uso, Logan Paul.
Sami Zayn, KO and Drew McIntyre are mid card dudes... it's nuts. and i probably am forgetting some massive name.

HHH is doing business man

AEW announced the Revolution PPV and Sting's last match will be in March at THE HISTORIC GREENSBORO COLISEUM.
I'm very tempted, even though I'm not in NC any more. I just hope Ric Flair isn't able to make it.

Fun fact. When Wake beat Georgia Tech in the 2006 ACC Championship game, Roman Reigns was playing defense for Georgia Tech.

Back