• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

to be fair, other than the destruction of Alderaan, we don't even great information on what the Emipre's evil deeds actually are, just the general "evil Galactic Empire" description

were British citizens sycophants between the 15th-21st centuries?

even the Jedi were basically kidnapping children for their own purposes before their destruction

Last edited:
Well sailor said that it's FOS, so why should I believe this article over him?

You are FOS. I have said all along that Russia has been meddling in western politics, democracies, and elections going back to the 19th century. You can go back and check. I have also said all along that the story that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election to Trump did not have sufficient evidence to support it but if they wanted to investigate, they could go right ahead. It looks like I have been right all along on both counts. Doofus, you have been reading so much fake news and believing it that you have become entirely confused and FOS. Run along.

to be fair, other than the destruction of Alderaan, we don't even great information on what the Emipre's evil deeds actually are, just the general "evil Galactic Empire" description

were British citizens sycophants in the 15th-21st century?

even the Jedi were basically kidnapping children for their own purposes before their destruction

Eh. That was more like the USA Women's Gymnastics team training the most talented athletes...oh yeah...I see your point.

hmm. ok

So you are running for office in America and are approached by Russians and they say "hey we are going to meddle in the election!" and you go "hey whatever its been happening all along, good luck guys!" and you don't go to the board of elections with this information you are just an innocent bystander?

What if they go "Hey we are going to meddle in the election and its going to help you, will you do us a solid and reverse hurtful legislation towards us when you get in?" and you go "hey man I was going to anyway cause I like you guys" are you just lucky and innocent?

You are FOS. I have said all along that Russia has been meddling in western politics, democracies, and elections going back to the 19th century. You can go back and check. I have also said all along that the story that Trump colluded with Russia to swing the election to Trump did not have sufficient evidence to support it but if they wanted to investigate, they could go right ahead. It looks like I have been right all along on both counts. Doofus, you have been reading so much fake news and believing it that you have become entirely confused and FOS. Run along.

We know for a fact that Russia hired people to hack the DNC. We know for a fact that Russian intelligence bought well over $100,000 in targeted advertising on Facebook all of which supported Trump. We know for a fact received millions of dollars in loans and outside of market value purchases of Trump properties. We know for a fact that Trump was told Kelly was compromised by Russia. We know for a fact that Trump tried to kill the investigation. We know for a fact Jared and others reached out to Russians before the election and during the transition.

My bad, this and much doesn't show anything.

Last edited:
Roger Stone working on book about Trump's removal from office

Former Trump campaign adviser Roger Stone says he’s working on a book about President Trump’s removal from office, telling Vanity Fair on Wednesday that he’s “writing it as we go along.”

The book, titled “The Unmaking of Trump,” was inspired by the ongoing probe of special counsel Robert Mueller, who is investigating possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“It’s painfully obvious Mueller will bring charges. The theory is Mueller will indict him on some process-related matter,” Stone said.

“The only people who don’t seem to know it are Ty Cobb, [John] Dowd and the president,” Stone added, referring to the White House lawyer and Trump’s personal lawyer.

“I hope it’s a book I don’t have to publish,” Stone said of his newest project. “I just don’t think Trump is being told the truth about how bad things are.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...king-on-book-about-trumps-removal-from-office

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...king-on-book-about-trumps-removal-from-office

obviously, but when you just see random tweets thrown around on here probably better to provide some context.

You can click on the tweets and the journalists usually provide a brief bio of who they are, what they do and who they work for.

Back