• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

He used to not be a hack. Hillary running for president put him over the edge.

This Sailor person can't be real. He parrots every GOP/Fox News/ Trump talking point, constantly tries to deflect attention to Hillary, and doesn't seem to have an original thought or idea about anything.

In some ways that's a bizarre step up for him. His previous go to "source" was Breitbart. It seemed like he used to get 90% of his posts from Breitbart.

I won't give anyone in this administration the benefit of the doubt about anything, but having recently been through the process of trying to decide what is required to go on an executive branch public financial disclosure report (clearly not for me, but for a client who was required and made it through a Senate confirmation hearing), I can say that the Office of Government Ethics regulations are incredibly confusing and do not even close to adequately address complex business holdings and interests in trusts. We had a private practice government ethics lawyer from DC, 2 lawyers from OGE and 2 trusts and estates lawyers going around in circles for a month on what to disclose and how to disclose it. At the end of the day, we disclosed things that I still contend didn't need to be disclosed and our client divested of things that I still contend didn't need to be divested, but our client decided it wasn't worth fighting about. I would have had no problem if our client decided not to disclose and was ultimately told by OGE that the disclosure report needed to be amended. All that to say, a few revisions, even revisions that add tens of millions of dollars to a disclosure, wouldn't make me turn my head. 39 revisions, however - that seems pretty shady to me. Once you had to amend a couple of times, you would know that OGE disagreed with your position and that you need to reverse course.

It sounds like you and your client were trying to do the right thing and truly agonized on what that was. I'm betting that neither you or he started by filling out a form saying you had only met with one foreign person and then had that twice to the point that there were hundreds of such contacts.

It's logical that one could list ten or twenty contacts and miss a few. It's not logical or believable that someone could list one and then miraculously come up with over a hundred. For this alone he should be indicted.

Joe Walsh has some insane right wing views for those not familiar with him. And even he is saying the smear campaign against Mueller and the FBI is ridiculous and bullshit.

Last edited:
It's not that complicated, just say nice things about our leader and you won't be attacked

An interactive guide on the Russia scandal from The Guardian:

Trump-Russia investigation
The key questions answered
Everything you need to know about the inquiry into Russian hacking, alleged collusion and Donald Trump, plus the latest news

By Tom McCarthy and Sam Morris
Last Updated yesterday

Bigger than Watergate? Or a transparent sham? Whatever else it may be, the story of Donald Trump and Russia comes down to this: a sitting president or his campaign is suspected of having coordinated with a foreign country behind the scenes of the election that put him in office.

Trump strongly denies all wrongdoing and calls the inquiry a “witch-hunt”. But prosecutors see red flags everywhere.

The affair has the potential to eject Trump from the White House. But with the president protected by Republicans in Congress and impeachment a longshot historically, Trump’s fate probably lies in the ballot box.

How to use this guide: Select a question to start exploring our extensive guide. You will be offered related questions as you go.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...-key-questions-latest-news-collusion-timeline

I won't give anyone in this administration the benefit of the doubt about anything, but having recently been through the process of trying to decide what is required to go on an executive branch public financial disclosure report (clearly not for me, but for a client who was required and made it through a Senate confirmation hearing), I can say that the Office of Government Ethics regulations are incredibly confusing and do not even close to adequately address complex business holdings and interests in trusts. We had a private practice government ethics lawyer from DC, 2 lawyers from OGE and 2 trusts and estates lawyers going around in circles for a month on what to disclose and how to disclose it. At the end of the day, we disclosed things that I still contend didn't need to be disclosed and our client divested of things that I still contend didn't need to be divested, but our client decided it wasn't worth fighting about. I would have had no problem if our client decided not to disclose and was ultimately told by OGE that the disclosure report needed to be amended. All that to say, a few revisions, even revisions that add tens of millions of dollars to a disclosure, wouldn't make me turn my head. 39 revisions, however - that seems pretty shady to me. Once you had to amend a couple of times, you would know that OGE disagreed with your position and that you need to reverse course.

I give him a pass on, maybe, the first 10 revisions. After that you are trying to hide something and you are doing a very poor job.

Nedick is obsessed

A tweet quoting a partisan hack dumbocrat makes him hard

Nedick jerks off to Benjamin Wittes’ cannon

BOOM!

Posted by someone who quotes partisan hacks and jerks off to conservative websites.

Back