• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Well there goes that theory...

Washington Post just published this story

FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election

FBI Director James B. Comey and Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper Jr. have backed a CIA assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election in part to help Donald Trump win the presidency, according to U.S. officials.

Comey’s support for the CIA’s conclusion suggests that the leaders of the three agencies are in agreement on Russian intentions, contrary to suggestions by some lawmakers that the FBI disagreed with the CIA.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...a-224pm:homepage/story&utm_term=.0c4ff19fd11f
Oh you mean comrade Bob's propaganda is inaccurate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Well, Trump was right when he said that millions of people voted illegally. Millions of Russians apparently.

Oh you mean comrade Bob's propaganda is inaccurate?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Surprising, I know.

BSF, Sailor and Knowell - do you guys now die a little inside every time you hear Al Michaels say "Do you believe in miracles?"

Obummer throwing hella shade at bob's boy Vlad in this presser right now. Good to be the party of American exceptionalism now. It feels nice. I see why you pubs used to enjoy it so much.

Obama is straight calling fools out. Said Reagan would roll in his grave with the GOP love for Putin.

Surprising, I know.

BSF, Sailor and Knowell - do you guys now die a little inside every time you hear Al Michaels say "Do you believe in miracles?"

I believe Assange has a better idea who his source was than US intelligence. I also consider him to be more credible.

Obama is straight calling fools out. Said Reagan would roll in his grave with the GOP love for Putin.

Did a good job of calling out the media also. Basically "I don't know why you are acting like this is news now, we released the info during the election."

Did a good job of calling out the media also. Basically "I don't know why you are acting like this is news now, we released the info during the election."

Ridiculous given how they have been sucking his and Hillary's dicks from day one.

The Obama spin on Reagan: unbiased liberalism at its best, and as an added bonus, the president has no political ax to grind here. What a laugh!

He's dead ass right though. Republicans have cucked themselves on this issue and there is no walking back from it.

pretty accurate description of Brussels, didn't know that? maybe you should stick your nose out of your liberal bubble on occasion

next objection?

Haha. You are such a joke.

Everything with you boils down to some black and white knee jerk vilification of liberalism.

Maybe you should heed your own advice about getting out of your ideological bubble.

I am sure the EU will continue to exist after the UK gets their head out of their ass.

Last edited:
Back