• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Surprising, I know.

BSF, Sailor and Knowell - do you guys now die a little inside every time you hear Al Michaels say "Do you believe in miracles?"

Throwing my name around like you have no memory at all. I have always said that it was highly likely that Putin was behind this.

If you hadn't nominated a crook, then Wikileaks shedding light on Hillary would not have been damaging.

Haha. You are such a joke.

Everything with you boils down to some black and white knee jerk vilification of liberalism.

Maybe you should heed your own advice about getting out of your ideological bubble.

I am sure the EU will continue to exist after the UK gets their head out of their ass.

so your answer is to edit in more dumb shit? go back to your accounting, please

Throwing my name around like you have no memory at all. I have always said that it was highly likely that Putin was behind this.

If you hadn't nominated a crook, then Wikileaks shedding light on Hillary would not have been damaging.

This is what I said earlier in the thread:

"I'm not even saying the Russians aren't behind this"

They might be. But I feel there are legitimate reasons to be skeptical about the MSM's anti-Trump/anti-Putin drumbeat.

May we please maybe kinda give a celebrity mashed up name to Trump and Putin? Trutin? Prump?

Reactions: ONW
so your answer is to edit in more dumb shit? go back to your accounting, please
No that had nothing to do with your s*** for brains response. I am curious as to how an organization that you can leave at will can be described as authoritarian?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Actually I do remember that from your initial posts on the thread. My comments were a joke about the general state of affairs in the land of Trump shills. And for the record I voted for John Kasich for the Republican Party nominee for President.

Cliffs on this story? Is this a thing or just another Dem coping mechanism?

Your boy is doing a bang up job. Saving America, Kanye by Kanye. Thanks for everything.

Speaking of Kanye, I might have been wrong about that guy. I always figured he was kind of douchey but lately he seems okay. Would even love to have him and Taylor Swift perform together at the inauguration. It could help to heal the country and bring us all back together as one. UNITY.

Admiral Michael Rogers, director of the National Security Agency and commander of the US Cyber Command, has stated, “This was not something that was done casually, this was not something that was done by chance. This was not a target that was selected purely arbitrarily. This was a conscious effort by a nation state to attempt to achieve a specific effect.” On Thursday, a senior intelligence official disclosed that there is substantial evidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin himself authorized the cyberattack.

Cliffs on this story? Is this a thing or just another Dem coping mechanism?

Cliff notes: basically everyone (CIA, FBI, NSA, foreign intel) are all in agreeement that Russia purposely interfered in our election. Only people who are denying this are the Sean Hannitys of the world. Even Joe Walsh (trump supporter who called on everyone to get their muskets ready if Hillary wins) is going on Twitter tirades saying we need to investigate further. I would say the number of people using it as a coping mechanism for Hillary loss is equal to the number of Trump shills who think this is an entire conspiracy theory designed by IC to discredit Trump.

Last edited:
two things:

1. wikileaks leaks what they want to leak and nothing more
2. why only "leak" documents for selected parties

'Cause "Mack.. you wanna take the kids golfing Saturday" and "Hey Walter, do you have investment suggestions for my kid's 529?" don't make for interesting reading...

Cliff notes: basically everyone (CIA, FBI, NSA, foreign intel) are all in agreeement that Russia purposely interfered in our election. Only people who are denying this are the Sean Hannitys of the world. Even Joe Walsh (trump supporter who called on everyone to get their muskets ready if Hillary wins) is going on Twitter tirades saying we need to investigate further. I would say the number of people using it as a coping mechanism for Hillary loss is equal to the number of Trump shills who think this is an entire conspiracy theory designed by IC to discredit Trump.

Would love to see that evidence. I am sure the US government will provide the evidence so that they can shut Wkilieaks up.

Anybody think the CIA will back up what they are saying?

Back