• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Lol Fuck the dossier. Throw the whole thing out and your shitty president and his merry band of nitwits is still under investigation, and guilty as hell. Your gotcha speculation about Ohr and Simpson doesn’t fundamentally change anything, and the sane republicans understand this. Ohr disclosed his wife’s fusion position and nevertheless Page was under investigation prior and with plenty of corroborating evidence including out of his own dumbass mouth.

You’ve hooked your wagon to possibly the most inept group of assholes we’ve ever witnessed. These guys suck shit at crime and the only thing worse is our shitty daily caller defense

Fuck You and your Johnny Come-Lately shit slinging contest — first it’s this, then it’s that, now it’s this - FUCK You Clown.

You fucking Democrats are going up in a God Damn Mushroom Cloud Of Spying and Corruption that would make Tricky-Dick blush. You are Blatant GD criminals and Millions on Millions just like yours truly are going to make sure You Eat the Sandwich you made. We will go to the streets in en masses if that’s where you want to go. I’d relish the opportunity

Fuck You and your Johnny Come-Lately shit slinging contest — first it’s this, then it’s that, now it’s this - FUCK You Clown.

You fucking Democrats are going up in a God Damn Mushroom Cloud Of Spying and Corruption that would make Tricky-Dick blush. You are Blatant GD criminals and Millions on Millions just like yours truly are going to make sure You Eat the Sandwich you made. We will go to the streets in en masses if that’s where you want to go. I’d relish the opportunity

Grandpa needs his cough syrup.

But we are so much better at crime. You’ll never surpass us even with Wayne Lapiere on your side

Lectro would you support a ban of the Democratic Party?

LOL. You can’t even keep up with the thread.

I don’t care about the threads you wear..lying has always been out of style for me.

You have any response to the Fusion GPS, DOJ and DNC Collusion which gave rise to government officials, under false pretenses, gaining access to spy on American Citizens?

Nothing. That’s what we get from you. A fundamental inability to follow a line of straight forward Reason and Fact.

Zip. No moral or intellectual compass when you ought to be angered at the criminal behavior of those you are fond of..

So let us not hear you run your mouth about “this injustice” or “that”.. you have no place left to stand and bitch about any GD thing.

But that matters not at all.. for The Sandwich will be eaten.

I don’t care about the threads you wear..lying has always been out of style for me.

You have any response to the Fusion GPS, DOJ and DNC Collusion which gave rise to government officials, under false pretenses, gaining access to spy on American Citizens?

Nothing. That’s what we get from you. A fundamental inability to follow a line of straight forward Reason and Fact.

Zip. No moral or intellectual compass when you ought to be angered at the criminal behavior of those you are fond of..

So let us not hear you run your mouth about “this injustice” or “that”.. you have no place left to stand and bitch about any GD thing.

Carter Page had been under FBI surveillance going back to 2013.

Trump hired a suspected Russian spy.

Carter Page had been under FBI surveillance going back to 2013.

Trump hired a suspected Russian spy.

And in 2013 he helped the FBI catch the Russians spies. He's the good guy, here not some person to drag through the mud for political purposes to overthrow an elected President.

Even if those things were true (they’re not), they wouldn’t be illegal.

Capitalizing random words in the middle of sentences is not generally a sign of intelligence.

And in 2013 he helped the FBI catch the Russians spies. He's the good guy, here not some person to drag through the mud for political purposes to overthrow an elected President.

Takes a spy to catch a spy.

it's not just the Clintons but corruption around the leadership of the FBI and in the DoJ and the FISA process; the Clintons look to be inseparable from it all, so, they'll be investigated whether you care or not

It is astonishing to me that the FISA process has only become a problem when it came out that they were investigating republicans. The FISA has been a massive individual liberties overreach by the state since it was re-imagined in 2002 in the Patriot Act. Liberals, like the ACLU and Michael Moore, have been complaining about it for over a decade, but only when they target a Trump crony do conservatives care. That is integrity.

It is astonishing to me that the FISA process has only become a problem when it came out that they were investigating republicans. The FISA has been a massive individual liberties overreach by the state since it was re-imagined in 2002 in the Patriot Act. Liberals, like the ACLU and Michael Moore, have been complaining about it for over a decade, but only when they target a Trump crony do conservatives care. That is integrity.

I do not know birdman. I do not know birdman. I do not know birdman. Enjoy Siberia birdman.

Back