• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Trump can't say anything or his master will kill someone in Trump's family. Putin is a Mafioso leading a country who owns Donald Trump.

giphy.gif

yum

There was a dive place across the river near where we lived in Maine; far enough from even the dumb tourists who made it to Bangor that has these massive lobster rolls. place held about 14 people. miss the old Eagle's Nest.

yum

There was a dive place across the river near where we lived in Maine; far enough from even the dumb tourists who made it to Bangor that has these massive lobster rolls. place held about 14 people. miss the old Eagle's Nest.

The Clam Shack in Kenn rocked my world

Trump can't say anything or his master will kill someone in Trump's family. Putin is a Mafioso leading a country who owns Donald Trump.

Or, more likely, the dems have politicized Russia to the point where Trump condemning Russia becomes a loss for him politically. Sorry brits, the dems screwed ya.

You know, I don’t care who is dirty. I just want Washington to care about their constituents again (iassume at one time they did) rather than lining their pockets. Both parties do it, we know it, but clearly the swamp is worse now. It needs some cleansing!

You know, I don’t care who is dirty. I just want Washington to care about their constituents again (iassume at one time they did) rather than lining their pockets. Both parties do it, we know it, but clearly the swamp is worse now. It needs some cleansing!

Why do we think having 1 person represent the wishes of 20 million people or so is the most effective form of government?

Just have random samples of people vote on things like gun control and problem solved.

Why do we think having 1 person represent the wishes of 20 million people or so is the most effective form of government?

Just have random samples of people vote on things like gun control and problem solved.

In a perfect world, the representatives are the voices of those random samples. It doesn’t seem to work that way. The representative are out for their own...it has been shown on both sides. Most, if not all, of these people are getting something on the side through lobbyists, NRA (same thing), or (it seems) foreign powers for whatever reason.

A reminder that all the Republicans on the House Intelligence Committee are responsible for this hackery if they don't speak up, including the tremendous cowards that are retiring because they think they'll lose in 2018 and still play along.

Devin Nunes, California, Chair
Mike Conaway, Texas
Peter King, New York
Frank LoBiondo, New Jersey
Rick Crawford, Arkansas
Trey Gowdy, South Carolina
Tom Rooney, Florida
Will Hurd, Texas
Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, Florida
Mike Turner, Ohio
Brad Wenstrup, Ohio
Chris Stewart, Utah
Elise Stefanik, New York

Republican member of the committee:

In a perfect world, the representatives are the voices of those random samples. It doesn’t seem to work that way. The representative are out for their own...it has been shown on both sides. Most, if not all, of these people are getting something on the side through lobbyists, NRA (same thing), or (it seems) foreign powers for whatever reason.

Well I've been saying just have computers statistically sample a large enough population on issues and it solves that, but then the Russians had to go and hack the computers

Never seen a person lie like Schiff. He is without doubt the least ethical member of the Intel Committee.

Devin Nunes is a national treasure - his quip to the CNN reporter “Democracy dies in Darkness, my friend” was classic.

While I think the Tillerson ouster has been in the works for a while, isn't this a happy little coincidence:

(AP) — Tillerson says ex-spy's poisoning in UK 'clearly came from Russia,' vows it 'will trigger a response'

12 hours later...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Trump: Rex Tillerson out as secretary of state, to be replaced by CIA Director Mike Pompeo.

Back