• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

I do not know birdman. I do not know birdman. I do not know birdman. Enjoy Siberia birdman.

Who claimed to have been illegally surveilled with regard to something as serious as an opposing Presidential Election, DICK Nixon?

Putz

Bloomberg is reporting that the obstruction case is nearly complete but Mueller may wait to report until his full investigation is complete. That’s probably not a great sign for Trump.

Bloomberg is reporting that the obstruction case is nearly complete but Mueller may wait to report until his full investigation is complete. That’s probably not a great sign for Trump.
Plenty of time for more obstruction then.

Well then Charge him with something you Soviet-Styled Bureaucrat!

Seems possible that he is more valuable out there being an idiot under surveillance so the FBI can track bigger fish than he is locked in a jail cell.

Seems possible that he is more valuable out there being an idiot under surveillance so the FBI can track bigger fish than he is locked in a jail cell.

Wait till they prove the Motherfuckers like Brennan wanted just that.

This is going to backfire so badly. Dumbass Dems called the law on themselves.. 😆

Hard to believe there is a scenario in which the Brits may take on Russia with no support from the US and possibly little backing from the rest of Europe. But that’s where we are thanks to Russian interference.

It's a shame Russia successfully captured our federal government. Terrible time for the UK to be without its strongest ally.

This is going to backfire so badly. Dumbass Dems called the law on themselves..

It is sad how focused you are on political party affiliation. Our sovereignty is under attack and you are psyched that some liberals might go the jail.

This is going to backfire so badly. Dumbass Dems called the law on themselves.. 😆

You're descending into madness, as most of the writers and thinkers you admire did.

Back