• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Anyone noticed that this thread, in particular, often takes forever to load?:tinfoilhat:

Yea I've noticed that as well. Either someone is monitoring the Tunnels (hello Moscow) or a thread with 374 pages just take a while to load.

'Confused' UN envoy Nikki Haley hits back at White House

"With all due respect, I don't get confused," Ms Haley told Fox News television.

She was responding to comments by White House economic adviser Larry Kudlow.

On Sunday Ms Haley said the US was preparing new sanctions against Russian firms. But the White House later said no such action had yet been decided.

In her initial remarks, made on CBS television, Ms Haley said the fresh measures would target "any sort of companies that were dealing with equipment related to [Syrian President Bashar al-] Assad and chemical weapons use".

She said, the new sanctions would send a "strong message" to Russian leaders.

Someone should tell Haley Trump's snake story.

I don’t know if he’s scared of Putin—could be.

I do think he admires Putin and hopes to “run” the US much more like Putin does Russia.

y'all think Putin has dirt on Trump and spent 2 years going nuts about it. What if Trump and Putin, like most men on the planet, just like talking to eachother about pussy.

y'all think Putin has dirt on Trump and spent 2 years going nuts about it. What if Trump and Putin, like most men on the planet, just like talking to eachother about pussy.

I get where you are coming from...it is probably best to always assume simple and innocent intentions when it comes to Putin.

link where trump could be considered a man?

Doesn't bother me, but I'm also not an evangelical christian.

I know nothing personally about prostitutes or where they might be the most beautiful.

But I'll confess I find English spoken with a feminine Russian accent to be, umm, alluring.

I've never talk about pussy with other guys who 1) I met in a professional capacity and work with directly or indirectly, that's stupid and unprofessional and 2) any man who I know their wife and they know mine and/or families, cause that's lowbrow and disrespectful and embarrassing. I really don't talk about pussy with other dudes at all any more, now that I think about it. Weird how all that kinda stops with you grow up and get married and have kids and your friends are married with kids. But Trump at 70 whatever still feels the need to talk about pussy all the time with people he works with and with other world leaders. What a fucking moron man-child.

I've never talk about pussy with other guys who 1) I met in a professional capacity and work with directly or indirectly, that's stupid and unprofessional and 2) any man who I know their wife and they know mine and/or families, cause that's lowbrow and disrespectful and embarrassing. I really don't talk about pussy with other dudes at all any more, now that I think about it. Weird how all that kinda stops with you grow up and get married and have kids and your friends are married with kids. But Trump at 70 whatever still feels the need to talk about pussy all the time with people he works with and with other world leaders. What a fucking moron man-child.

it's probably for the best you keep your affinity to the Lena Dunham types to yourself

Back