• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Yea. Ok. How does it feel to be a 50’s styled Establishment Hack? You, who parade as a rebel dope addict is actually the square stooge waiting for the next beach inspired musical. You are indeed a pathetic hump and should really do the right thing and give up Keith Moon’s visage because you have zero rebel in you. You are an establishment hack and Trump, as Johnny Rotten has said, “is the new punk!”.

So carry on with your staring up the Red Queen’s ass you leg humping monkey

how does it feel to have the intellect of a 5th grader

I don't know, I laughed when I got to beach inspired musical. And Trump as punk is priceless

The Keith Moon-as-great-rebel illusion is quite a hot take. Moon wasn't a rebel, he was a nihilistic man-child who happened to be a beast on the drums.

keep swinging lectro ole' boy

If I didn't know you were talking about Keith​ Moon, this would still make sense.

2013_6beb.jpeg

How come the narratives the right runs are "propaganda" whereas the narratives the left runs with are just good ole fashioned honest truth?

That tweet doesn't call narratives by the right propaganda, it says that the reporter who wrote the story that Sinclair pushed used to work for a Russian propaganda outlet.

Back