• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

As a general aside, I've noticed that a lot of conservative posters on social media (not just here, but twitter, facebook, etc.) seem to be in a really foul and touchy mood over the past couple of days, especially on any post or tweet dealing with Trump and Russia. Gee, I wonder why?

Last edited:
Some of them can't be as oblivious to reality as Sailor. It takes a real idiot to achieve that level of cluelessness

Of course it didn't materially affect the results. It was $100k spent on some facebook ads and some emails released no one remembers.

Of course it didn't materially affect the results. It was $100k spent on some facebook ads and some emails released no one remembers.

Yet everyone talks about.

Russians did fake news too.

So Republicans admit Russia interfered on Trump’s behalf. And they think Russia will interfere in the midterms. Who do they think Russia will try to help? Will they go on the record rejecting any help from Russia?

It’s going to be hard for Republicans to rebuke Russian efforts to help them win in November. Come to think of it, most of the acknowledgements I’ve seen have come from Republican senators not up for re-election.

hjpkadacsja11.jpg

Do you think that the GOP breaking into the DNC headquarters in 1972 materially affected the outcome of the 1972 election?

On the question of "Is there a treasonous connection between Donald Trump and Russia?", I am finding it very difficult to find credibility amongst the people who say "no."

On the question of "Is there a treasonous connection between Donald Trump and Russia?", I am finding it very difficult to find credibility amongst the people who say "no."

That's because you're a pussy. Now go buy a MAGA hat, forget reason and any concept of other people, remember that "no" means "yes," and repeatedly say "no coLusion" until the difficulty dissipates.

I still laugh every time I see a Trumpite wearing a MAGA hat and realize that in most cases it's been made in China. I saw recently where Trump's tariffs may actually drive up the price of MAGA hats. That image alone could define Trump's entire base, and presidency.

What did Strzok lie about?

Strzok lied when he denied that his tweets promising to stop the possiblility of Trump becoming president and that they were working on an insurance policy in case Trump did become president indicated that he and his associates were planning on taking any action to prevent Trump from being president. Watch starting at just after the two minute mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXkgAklX6jI

Strzok lied when he asserted that his investigations of the Hillary "matter" and the Trump-Russia collusion were not biased. Start watching at the 9:20 mark.

But what did he lie about? Where is the evidence?

Back