• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

Look in the doorway.

Article in G’boro editorial page made the case, based on the indictments, that the hackers targeted individual congressional races and released to the republican campaign the democrats plan of operation and targeted audiences. This info provided the republican with ability to counter target democratic audiences and messaging in advance of the democratic candidate. Seems to be a big deal to me.

Strzok lied when he asserted that his investigations of the Hillary "matter" and the Trump-Russia collusion were not biased. Start watching at the 9:20 mark.

Your standards of evidence are fascinating.

Has sailor ever expressed skepticism on any article opinion piece excetera no matter how outlandish if it dovetails with his politics?

de54ea6dc0d20f84204fd4314255b7ce.jpg

That does kind of look like a photoshop though. I don’t know one way or another but if I had to place money I would say it was an edited photo.

If it was photoshopped today that could be easily figured out. There does seem to be some question whether or not that is Maria butina.

try reading your own posts

The ones where I am simply asking for actual evidence of an accusation against Strzok? Read those, still can’t find my prejudice. Could you be more specific? ...Pretty please?

Article in G’boro editorial page made the case, based on the indictments, that the hackers targeted individual congressional races and released to the republican campaign the democrats plan of operation and targeted audiences. This info provided the republican with ability to counter target democratic audiences and messaging in advance of the democratic candidate. Seems to be a big deal to me.

If true that's fucked up. That's huge

If true that's fucked up. That's huge

Democratic House Candidates Were Also Targets of Russian Hacking

But there was never anything quite like the 2016 election campaign, when a handful of Democratic House candidates became targets of a Russian influence operation that made thousands of pages of documents stolen by hackers from the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in Washington available to Florida reporters and bloggers.

“It was like I was standing out there naked,” said Annette Taddeo, a Democrat who lost her primary race after secret campaign documents were made public. “I just can’t describe it any other way. Our entire internal strategy plan was made public, and suddenly all this material was out there and could be used against me.”

The impact of the information released by the hackers on candidates like Ms. Taddeo in Florida and others in nearly a dozen House races around the country was largely lost in the focus on the hacking attacks against the Democratic National Committee and Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. But this untold story underscores the effect the Russian operation had on the American electoral system.

(Note that the article is from December 2016. There is just too much news all the dang time.)

The Secret Service is blocking all attempts for Jared to be served with a lawsuit from the DNC. They won't even sign for a certified letter.

Back