• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

It's going to be a rough six months for BSF4L and bkf. Take it easy on them. Trump will be president, but Congress is Congress and the status quo remains the status quo. The honeymoon appears to be over. Washington is going to eat Donald J. Trump alive.

Washington Post columnist peddles Fake News, gets called out by the person who did the Assange interview.

So the Guardian did what Breitbart does all the time. Selected information in order to support their narrative.

I recall NewEngland posting the Fake News regarding an Assange interview and the Hillshills eating up.
Fake News: Guardian Caught Deceptively Editing Quotes from Julian Assange Interview
http://www.breitbart.com/tech/2016/12/29/fake-news-guardian-caught-deceptively-editing-quotes-from-julian-assange-interview/

Haha try again dude. I posted the actual interview from la reppublica (Italian newspaper). Same one where Assange talks about there not being a need to release info from Russian sources because they are a "free society" that allows public dissent.

Please continue to deflect.

I was at the Newseum today, and they had a big map as part of this exhibit on worldwide press coloring countries red/yellow/green based on their level of press freedom, and I was shocked to see deuce's mother Russia colored red.

Also hilarious that Wikileaks is going out of its way in a pissstorm on twitter to defend Russia today. Why the fuck invest so much time in defending them?

Haha try again dude. I posted the actual interview from la reppublica (Italian newspaper). Same one where Assange talks about there not being a need to release info from Russian sources because they are a "free society" that allows public dissent.

Please continue to deflect.

Here's the part of the interview you posted. You mischaracterize what he said and "free society" is nowhere to be found. You should not peddle Fake News.
C0jD3D-UcAA6bl0.jpg

Also hilarious that Wikileaks is going out of its way in a pissstorm on twitter to defend Russia today. Why the fuck invest so much time in defending them?

You are a disingenuous peddler of #FakeNews. The truth means nothing to you. That is sad.

Trump doesn't have many friends in DC on either side, but everyone in Moscow loves him.

Here's the part of the interview you posted. You mischaracterize what he said and "free society" is nowhere to be found. You should not peddle Fake News.
C0jD3D-UcAA6bl0.jpg

No shit I paraphrased hence the use of quotes around free society. In the statement above Assange claims Russia is tolerant of dissent in its media which is complete bullshit.

Yes I believe it is. Have seen it retweeted several times on twitter today and the handle looks legit.

FB post from a guy I knew growing up who is currently in the army. Dude HATES Muslims.

bb6250e9f8468c82c94e5c7cc519d24e.png

Back