• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

No shit I paraphrased hence the use of quotes around free society. In the statement above Assange claims Russia is tolerant of dissent in its media which is complete bullshit.

No, he claims there is limited dissent in Moscow which is tolerated. Big difference. He even says that the newspaper Novaya Gazeta is tolerated because "it isn't a big tv channel that might have a mass popular effect".

FB post from a guy I knew growing up who is currently in the army. Dude HATES Muslims.

bb6250e9f8468c82c94e5c7cc519d24e.png

This fella seems to have his head on straight. Make sure to thank him for his service for me.

Bob for the fiftieth fucking time. I am not looking for any excuse. Trump won...what's done is done. But to push this aside and say move on like our PEOTUS and others here want to do is bullshit. Aside from all of domestic and geopolitical implications of letting a foreign state do this, do you want to give a foreign state incentive to take a bigger step next time? Let's give them an incentive to hack our electrical grid, our banking system, our military secrets, the 2020 election when China or Russia decide that Trump is now an enemy despite him doing a lot of good things for the country...

I would be banging this drum no matter who won...and have been banging it since the summer.

LOL. You say you are not making excuses....then you immediately start talking about one in the very next sentence.

It's going to be a rough six months for BSF4L and bkf. Take it easy on them. Trump will be president, but Congress is Congress and the status quo remains the status quo. The honeymoon appears to be over. Washington is going to eat Donald J. Trump alive.

I see that you are going to double down on underestimating Trump.

So funny to see NE in bed with the two worst Republican senators: Lindsey Graham and John McCain. Those two guys have never seen a war they did not want to send your children to fight.

Predictably, they are all hyped up to re-start the cold war. Butt-hurt Democrat rubes can't get in line behind those two war mongers fast enough.

Some of the board Dems eager to throw all principles aside since their girl lost the election (you can quit saying this is not the real reason your panties are in a wad).

Lil Marco wasting no time cozying back up to the establishment assholes and sticking it to Trump.

Going to be fun to watch Rubio, Cruz, and others measure up a 2020 primary run.

Response from former tea party congressman joe Walsh.

zn691z.png
[/IMG]

Same guy who also said this today...

6igujc.jpg

Lol. Kellyanne Conway told CNN tonight that Russian military intelligence doesn't keep assets in the US. She's either completely ignorant or thinks were all a bunch of idiots.

Back