• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Russian Election Interference Thread

That means she's more popular. They took a vote.

Honest question, do you think if we held another election in Nov (next month) trump would beat Hillary again?

Yes. The people that voted for him last time would clearly do it again. The hysteria strengthens him.

Gonna disagree here. His supporters would still be there, but a lot of the dumb curious people would not be.

Gonna disagree here. His supporters would still be there, but a lot of the dumb curious people would not be.

But would they vote for Hillary?

Well hopefully disengaged people and donk Bernie Bros would turn out knowing the alternative

From one of the ranking members of the House intelligence committee who knows a lot more than any of us do at this point.

Last edited:
They voted for him in the first place to burn it down. Establishment meltdowns are the fruit of the tree they planted. They don't care for your institutions, because your institutions screwed them for 40 years.

No, that was supply-side economics and deregulation of the finance sector, and trillions of dollars warring in the ME.

They voted for him in the first place to burn it down. Establishment meltdowns are the fruit of the tree they planted. They don't care for your institutions, because your institutions screwed them for 40 years.

Except for the Independent voters who just hated Hillary and thought Trump would at least show a high school level of competence when it came to managing anything. That group is probably a good 10% of his voters and he's lost a good amount so far. Many are my friends and neighbors.

Link showing evidence of attempted Russian election interference in the US in 2008?

Just in case JH didn’t see it, I am bumping this question. I am really interested to see evidence that the current Russia cyber warfare threat has been around for over 8 years.

Last edited:
Just in case JH didn’t see it, I am bumping his question. I am really interested to see evidence that the current Russia cyber warfare threat has been around for over 8 years.

We've been geopolitical foes for your entire lifetime. If it took impacting Democrats for you to get outraged, welcome. We've been expecting you.

Back