• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Super Bowl thread

This. Can't believe this is the same team the Texans rolled 43-13. I feel like. Redskins fan every time they roll the Giants and the Giants go on to win the SB.

Or a Wake fan every time they beat UNC handily and UNC goes on to win a natty. Oh, wait...

We also beat the Ravens...

2nd year in a row a mediocre team (at best) has won the Super Bowl. Will not be long before the fraud NFL is realized.

Who knew double murder could get God on your side.,,OJ's day must be right around the corner.

I'm surprised, Ray actually kept it short and sweet.

If you are at a club in NOLA you would be well advised to go home. Stabby knives and Co. are heading out in force.

DsTZZgY.png

http://gifsoup.com/view2/4012169/[Redacted]-facepalm-l.gif

Harbough of course wouldn't come out to interview. Such a sore loser.

Harbough of course wouldn't come out to interview. Such a sore loser.

And you know he thinks he lost due to one bad call. the guy is a major league asshole. I don't know how anyone can pull for that ass clown. Simms even mentioned how he complained about the calls last year. Complete lack of sportsmanship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

And you know he thinks he lost due to one bad call. the guy is a major league asshole. I don't know how anyone can pull for that ass clown. Simms even mentioned how he complained about the calls last year. Complete lack of sportsmanship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

In all fairness he has point...that was an awful no call.

Obviously god loves football enough to answer prayers from the players

In all fairness he has point...that was an awful no call.

Not that bad, especially given the way the calls were going. I thought the calls were pretty consistent all night in terms of letting them play. A lot of holds and PIs were not called. There was a big hold on the kick return.

Who knew double murder could get God on your side.,,OJ's day must be right around the corner.

I keep saying that since he's turned his life around he should give all his earnings to the victim's remaining families. You know since he's past all the materialistic stuff and turned a new religious leaf, etc.

Not that bad, especially given the way the calls were going. I thought the calls were pretty consistent all night in terms of letting them play. A lot of holds and PIs were not called. There was a big hold on the kick return.

My point is don't put yourself in that position.

I am not a Ravevs fan but those calling the NFL a fraud. What do you want? A best of 7 series? When you play a single elimination playoff, sometimes the best team doesn't win. Get over it.

John coached Jim under the table. No excuses, Jim. Your team lined up illegally on the first play if the game - how's that for preparation. It's going to make Easter dinner uncomfortable.

Back