• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Syracuse - Wake game thread (Foot of snow)

Let's go wake!!!!! You dirty deacons!!!!!

We have to come out tonight and play hard. No stupid mistakes. No stupid fouls. Crawford and Chill have to play within themselves and not try to do too much.

I'm planning to watch tonight after refusing to watch full games previously this season. If I see my shadow, I go back down into my hole and we have another year of hoops winter.

I really can't wait for the ACC Network to be fully implemented. The game tonight is not available on TV (split broadcast with UVA/ND) and yet it's blacked out on Watch ESPN too (while UVA/ND is on TV and yet also on Watch ESPN). It's okay that it's not on TV as the ACC affiliate is on a SD channel called "Bounce TV." At least I think I can probably get the game on the ACC website, but it means no streaming to the TV as I don't have a Chromecast or HDMI to DVI cord.

I really can't wait for the ACC Network to be fully implemented. The game tonight is not available on TV (split broadcast with UVA/ND) and yet it's blacked out on Watch ESPN too (while UVA/ND is on TV and yet also on Watch ESPN). It's okay that it's not on TV as the ACC affiliate is on a SD channel called "Bounce TV." At least I think I can probably get the game on the ACC website, but it means no streaming to the TV as I don't have a Chromecast or HDMI to DVI cord.

Just looked at the ACC Network website and I don't think they have an online link for watching. How is the game blacked out for you but not on a local channel? That seems to go against the purpose of them blacking out the game on ESPN3.

Just looked at the ACC Network website and I don't think they have an online link for watching. How is the game blacked out for you but not on a local channel? That seems to go against the purpose of them blacking out the game on ESPN3.

Should either be on tv or not blacked out. Unlikely it's both.

Wake's basketball twitter usually tweets links to the online streaming. I'm not sure if it will be WatchESPN or not but it could be worth checking out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find this on tv in Raleigh. But Duquesne at Davidson is on.

Our starting 5 has really crushed some zones this year. Would be nice if they got off to a hot start. I'm a little worried we'll struggle defensively and have to go to McClinton since their top 4 scorers are all 6'6" or taller. Might end up in an ugly grind if that happens...

Looks like it's on ESPN3 for me (Boston) but I'm still at the "event is about to begin" screen and it's normally a minute or two behind so who knows.

The key to our offense will be finding someone to key the plays from the FT area. How this goes, so goes our team.

Back