• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Syracuse - Wake game thread (Foot of snow)

I wish we would actually just foul someone. Take their head off. If they are going to call it we might as well get our money's worth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How many times a game do we give touch foul and ones? It's fucking maddening.

Honestly nobody except for Collins and Childress have shown up tonight. Everyone else has played poorly.

Another game we had control of and with stupid play from a couple of players and bad coaching we gave it away. Sorry but Danny is absolutely lost in situations like this.

Glad I turned this off five minutes ago. The board is enough to see this has gone predictably South fast. When you can't shoot the ball, you just aren't going to win.

If we could make ANYTHING from outside we would be winning. Shoot a normal percentage for our season and we are winning by double digits.

We are one of the worst college basketball teams I have ever seen play down the stretch...I mean the game is over. Might as well go to bed. We lose by double digits. Mark it down

They scored ONCE. You don't call a TO after they score once.

The tide turned when we were up 55-47 and DM let Cuse tie it at 57-57 without a TO. You've got to stop the runs when you're on the road in a close game.

Glad I turned this off five minutes ago. The board is enough to see this has gone predictably South fast. When you can't shoot the ball, you just aren't going to win.

I mean it's just a 4 pt game

2 phantom foul calls on made baskets for Syracuse. Our guys aren't even going for the ball and still getting called for fouls.

You cannot have Arians on the court with three guards. He can't cover or rebound.

Back