• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Syracuse - Wake game thread (Foot of snow)

We are one of the worst college basketball teams I have ever seen play down the stretch...I mean the game is over. Might as well go to bed. We lose by double digits. Mark it down

Glad I turned this off five minutes ago. The board is enough to see this has gone predictably South fast. When you can't shoot the ball, you just aren't going to win.

It's definitely over, guys.

Whoa. Collins can play hard and protect the rim now. Feel like he's still been tentative.

Another game we had control of and with stupid play from a couple of players and bad coaching we gave it away. Sorry but Danny is absolutely lost in situations like this.

Yep, that's why we erased a 6 point deficit on the road.

Free Throws really are like the SB commercials of CBB. Obviously everyone's favorite part.

Horrible. And what the hell is Wilbekin doing not closing out on their best shooter?

another wait to see if the ball goes into the basket and then make the call foul

Back