• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Over the weekend, I saw Their Finest. It is in very limited release. I was excited to see as it has two of my favorite actors- Bill Nighy and Gemma Arterton. The story seemed like it was going to be really good, but they couldn't decide if they wanted to make a comedy or a drama. So, it did a bit of both.

The acting and directing were very good. However, not having a defined style really took away from what could have been an excellent movie. It was good but should have been much better.

Saw Fate of the Furious on Friday night. Good not great. Too many characters.

Saw T2 yesterday, enjoyable film and much more positive than the first one. Lots of references to the first film, so I was glad a had recently rewatched it on starz

Saw T2 yesterday, enjoyable film and much more positive than the first one. Lots of references to the first film, so I was glad a had recently rewatched it on starz

I absolutely thought you were talking about Terminator 2 the first two times I read this post.

Taped ('taped') Suicide Squad on HBO over the wknd. Watched last night expecting it to be bad, and was still pretty blown away at awfulness.

The boomerang guy, Margot Robbie's ever changing accent, the slo-mo at the end, its all just terribad.

Also Viola Davis is just the fucking worst.

Yeah, Suicide Squad was aggressively bad. I still preferred it to BvS.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Taped ('taped') Suicide Squad on HBO over the wknd. Watched last night expecting it to be bad, and was still pretty blown away at awfulness.

The boomerang guy, Margot Robbie's ever changing accent, the slo-mo at the end, its all just terribad.

Also Viola Davis is just the fucking worst.

I don't know what it is about her, but I completely agree.

I just watched a horror movie called The Void, which is basically a love letter to John Carpenter. Holy shit. That movie was awesome.

https://youtu.be/W2ot6ogGZNc

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

We watched that last week as well. Really enjoyed the first 3/4 of the movie but it really got out there towards the end. Still, overall a good watch.

Split - entertaining and creepy. Good performance by McAvoy. One little spoiler thing though (that's not really a spoiler)

The very last scene was lol ridiculous in a "why?" kind of way

Saw get out over the weekend, good but maybe it was too hyped bc I expected it to be great

finally watched Dr. Strange and The Accountant. Enjoyed both, really liked The Accountant. Reveal at end was fairly obvious.

how exciting to live in a world where the idea of a Baby Boss CU is not immediately discounted

Back