• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Turns out Boss Baby is the bastard offspring of the guy from Despicable Me.

Rogue One is one hell of a grower

Arguably the only grower among the other 7.

It will keep creeping up the list.

What do you mean by grower? Gets better with time?

The Lost City of Z was pretty good. A little long but whatever. Charlie Hunnam was excellent. The ending is a little lacking but that's partially due to it being a true story. Probably could have been framed a little better but once again, not a huge issue. Went into it to waste a boring Tuesday evening and came out impressed.

Rogue One is one hell of a grower

Arguably the only grower among the other 7.

It will keep creeping up the list.

Wait that's not a real Star Wars right? You nerds are so confusing. I haven't seen it yet but I believe that is not in the Star Wars genre or does not count in the series or something. Sucka!

Randomly watched Highway to Hell last night with Kristy Swanson and Chad Lowe. Could not believe it isn't a cult classic, but then googled it and discovered it is a minor cult classic and was released last year on DVD/Blu Ray for the first time (I watched it on Chiller). Anyway, it is awesome and has random cameos from all of the Stillers, Lita Ford and Gilbert Gottfried as Hitler.

I watched "Sing" this weekend (with a 6 yr old) and would say it is substantially better than Trolls.

For Mad Max Fury Road, director George Miller had watched Elysium.

It was probably subconscious since he is an established film visionary.

Watched Search Party the other day. Came in a a cool 83 minutes. Not very good. I watched it because I like the comedy of most of the people in it - T.J. Miller, Thomas Middleditch, Jason Mantzoukas, and Adam Pally - but this was just a bad Hangover knockoff. Alison Brie and Krysten Ritter looked good in it though

From Val Kilmer's Reddit AMA
2bde4e036e9afd9c8c418a0ddc21b785.jpg

In a recent interview, when asked about Tombstone, Kurt Russel confirmed that Val is bananas, super frustrating to work with, but also a genius.

There's a documentary about the making of the Island of Dr. Moreau that goes into great detail about how insane both Kilmer and Brando were.

Back