• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Big Sick was good. Good thing to watch with the significant other. Holly Hunter was great.

Wind River was very good. Didn't have a problem with the dialogue like some others did. It was a "men of few words" type movie. I thought the standoff near the end was a bit overdone, though.

The Great Wall was terrible. Like one of the worst big budget films I've ever seen. Had its moments with some visuals, but just so bland and WGAF-y with a plot that only makes sense in the world of Asian monster movies.

I believe that was Amber Heard

Aquaman-Mera-Fight-Training-Video-Amber-Heard.jpg

I know this one has been talked about on various threads, but I just saw Suicide Squad on a recent flight and it was absolutely atrocious. Just a horrible fucking movie.

I saw Darkest Hour. Like most biopics, it was a bit slow. Gary Oldman was extremely good in the title role. Depending on how good a movie Daniel Day-Lewis' period piece is, Oldman may be the front runner for an Oscar.

Yeah, I don't get what moonz is hyping. I'll see it, because Ex Machina was dope and I love Portman and Thompson and Isaac, but it's not a good trailer

Something funny at the movie yesterday was the trailer for All the Money in the World still had Kevin Spacey as Getty. Comparing Spacey's trailer to Plummer's is a joke. Plummer was so much better.

Back