• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Watched “It Follows” to celebrate Halloween month. Fantastic directing, eery as hell, original, and hot chick would bang

fassbender is tanking his career and I don't know why

Has anyone read this book? I bought it when I finally heard about The Snowman movie just a couple weeks ago, but haven't started it because the movie has gotten such wretched reviews.

yeah, I read it a long while back, dialogue was weak

51H06R9A7JL._SX258_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I saw Marshall last night. It was really good. Chadwick Bozeman was very good a Thurgood Marshall. Josh Gad was even better. I would not be surprised at all if Gad gets nominated for Best Supporting Actor.

The way the story was told I wouldn't be surprised to see a sequel.

This is definitely worth seeing.

Just saw Happy Death Day

A good movie with an unknown leading actress with looks and talent

Logan Lucky was okay. Adam Driver was surprisingly enjoyable.

Jigsaw. It's as cheesy as one would imagine but the gore makes it worth it. Faces ripped open and whatnot.

Danny Glover's career is a real head-scratcher. Man does he do a lot of obscure movies.

Perhaps the quality of the movies is not a priority because he makes a good salary from those films.

Caught The Purge: Election Year over the weekend. Turd sandwich.

Back