• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Caught Kingsman 2 over the holiday - pretty much what you would expect. It was a perfectly fine cartoony action/spy movie. Julianne Moore was less annoying than SLJ from the first one (I hated his stupid lisp). The addition of the American counterparts was a solid choice, as was including Peña from Narcos in the cast.

Coco got me man. Just sittin fully reclined in the theater bawling my eyes out. Fucking manipulative Pixar. Of course, came right home after spending 5 days with my wife's sister and her family and was like "you know, family is not important enough to to actually let them stay in your house."

Saw The Night Before the other night and thought it was hilarious. You have to like stupid Seth Rogan movies, but I thought it was great.

The Darkest Hour was really good. Gary Oldman will win the best actor Oscar.

All the money in the world was good. That michelle williams is p outstanding. The second part of the movie where the guy who worked that kind of stuff for a living but took a backseat was kinda weird though

I saw two flicks during the past few days.

I thought that with Christopher Walken. JK Simmons and Ed Helms, Father Figures might be funny. I was wrong. Boy was I wrong!

Molly's Game was wonderfully written. The first half was really good. Then, there was a lull. The end was good.

I didn't realize that Molly Bloom was Jeremy Bloom's sister. He was the victim of one of the worst decisions ever by the NCAA.

Just watched Her. I enjoyed it a lot, and I thought the score really played well and was interestingly incorporated into the dialogue.

Ingrid goes West is a very uncomfortable movie and it was extremely hard for me to get through it. All of the characters in this film except Ice Cube's son are sociopaths and are extreme stereotypes of millenial culture.

I think the reason this movie was positively received was because most movie critics are out of touch olds who probably think this movie is an accurate portrayal of millenials.

I finally got around to John Wick 2 and it was so full of ass kickery, that I have to spread the gospel of John Wick to any action movie fans that haven't seen it. It's a simple enough plot that the action never slows down. I give this 5 Rambos out of 5.

I finally got around to John Wick 2 and it was so full of ass kickery, that I have to spread the gospel of John Wick to any action movie fans that haven't seen it. It's a simple enough plot that the action never slows down. I give this 5 Rambos out of 5.

Oh boy, I hope moonz doesn't see this.

Personal Shopper is pretty good. Kristen Stewart psychological thriller slash horror. B-

She is getting some early oscar buzz. Also, boobs.

I saw two flicks during the past few days.

I thought that with Christopher Walken. JK Simmons and Ed Helms, Father Figures might be funny. I was wrong. Boy was I wrong!

Molly's Game was wonderfully written. The first half was really good. Then, there was a lull. The end was good.

I didn't realize that Molly Bloom was Jeremy Bloom's sister. He was the victim of one of the worst decisions ever by the NCAA.

Agreed about Molly's game. Sadly the Idris part was the lull. B-.

Watched Sleeping with Other People a few nights ago. I like pretty much the entire cast and there were funny parts, but the plot of "two people who are into each other but don't get it on because of reasons" was dumb

Coco got me man. Just sittin fully reclined in the theater bawling my eyes out. Fucking manipulative Pixar.

Yeah man, posted about this on the CT. Hector singing "Remember Me" to his young daughter -- fuckin A. Also, this....Jesus, no way I could ever watch this video:

Back