• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

It was more silly than biting or laugh out loud funny, I guess. Some cheap jokes/attempts at laughs, but it had a couple of moments. I was a little bored. I'm glad people are out there making weird anti-capitalist movies that people are getting into. But I think I expected more.

Saw EQ2 last night. It was mediocre. Wait for it to come to Netflix or TV in general.

I agree that Sorry to Bother You was disappointing.

Equalizer 2 is what I expected. Good performance by Denzel. Awkward pacing. Somethings could’ve been taken care of in a much easier way, like the scene in the car.

Aronofsky is the fucking man. He could direct an airplane safety instruction video and it would be more interesting than half the shit in theaters.

Really upset with HBO that they bailed on Oryx and Crake trilogy with him at the helm.

So this will surprise nobody, but Skyscraper was as bad as you think it will be. The Rock is charismatic as usual but who cares.

Agreed on skyscraper. Only reason I saw it was MoviePass. Have seen a lot of bad movies with it.

Watched the LEGO Movie again tonight. It’s a quality movie that I find genuinely funny and entertaining.

I finally saw Black Panther last night. My god, Michael B. Jordan's acting was atrocious and nearly ruined it.

Caught Baby Driver over the weekend. It seemed like it was trying so hard to be a cool movie that it forgot to be a good movie.

Where were you living in the 90s, moonz? Did you get to see many of these acts live?

He was living in the same delusional, isolated world of rejection where he exists through today and tomorrow.

Is this "talking a little smack" or "being internationally personal and negative"?

He started a thread to attack and insult me hours before I made that post.

78, I didn't hit first. Moonz started a call out thread to me hours before my post. But don't be bothered by facts.

He started a thread to attack and insult me hours before I made that post.

78, I didn't hit first. Moonz started a call out thread to me hours before my post. But don't be bothered by facts.

he did?

Back