• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

He started a thread to attack and insult me hours before I made that post.

78, I didn't hit first. Moonz started a call out thread to me hours before my post. But don't be bothered by facts.

You sound like a child.

Anyone have any good Eric Rohmer recs? Another blind spot for me, I don't think I've seen a damn thing.

He started a thread to attack and insult me hours before I made that post.

78, I didn't hit first. Moonz started a call out thread to me hours before my post. But don't be bothered by facts.

I couldn't find it. Perhaps Moonz deleted it or perhaps you're lying. WHY DO YOU LIE?!?!?!?!!!!1111JUAN

Can I have an official ruling here?

Call out or no call out?

Maybe I should start a poll?

how is starting a thread about a restaurant you go to regularly insulting you?

It's to start comments about something that happened 6 years ago...he knows where it would go...

Dang RJ, I hate to say it, but if I were you I'd quit this board and never come back.

Back when I was in school, wake was like number one in the world in study abroad participation. It could have something to do with that.

watched Ragnarok again the other night. still think it's one of the better MCU movies. they should've saved Immigrant Song for the bridge fight instead of using it twice, IMO

Back