• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Watched Pain and Gain. Had no idea it was so hilarious.

Also watched Jacob’s Ladder. Very interesting movie. Some great scenes. Anyone else seen it?

That’s a great one. The outtakes produced one of my favorite brief Dylan moments of him and Robbie R. just kind of sketching through a song that was never finished/released.

Also watched Jacob’s Ladder. Very interesting movie. Some great scenes. Anyone else seen it?

Pain & Gain is so underrated. It’s my favorite Michael Bay film (yes, including The Rock)

Are you talking about the Tim Robbins flick or the remake from a few years ago?

1990 Jacob's Ladder really flew under the radar... became bigger on video and on HBO. Kind of a cult classic.

Jacob’s Ladder the Tim Robbins one is def wild. Saw that a couple of times and it freaked me out a bit.

Pain and Gain is great but kind of screwed up when you read the real story behind it.

Jacob’s Ladder the Tim Robbins one is def wild. Saw that a couple of times and it freaked me out a bit.

that was so crazy when i came out...i watched it a number of years/decades later and it is still odd

Saw The Banshees of Inisherin and really enjoyed it. I've started appreciating dark comedies a lot more since I began viewing them as dramas with comedy sprinkled throughout instead of comedies with dark humor.

The Adult Swim Yule Log movie sure is something.

It’s very enjoyable if you like over the top weird horror.

I have seen it, the worst movie ever made. I will not accept nominations for worse movies here because there is no debate. I present to you:

599bc623b27e33d4da1cceb120096b70.jpg

This was Swayze’s first movie. Lead credit to Scott Baio. It was barely a movie. More a mashup of nonsense. Words cannot describe what I just watched. Also, I bought the dvd from Amazon for $25 because you can’t stream it anywhere and because my wife read that hardcore fans refer to it as “dirty skating” and so she had to have it. And now even she is disgusted. This is so bad that I really think everyone needs to experience it.

I have seen it, the worst movie ever made. I will not accept nominations for worse movies here because there is no debate. I present to you:

599bc623b27e33d4da1cceb120096b70.jpg

This was Swayze’s first movie. Lead credit to Scott Baio. It was barely a movie. More a mashup of nonsense. Words cannot describe what I just watched. Also, I bought the dvd from Amazon for $25 because you can’t stream it anywhere and because my wife read that hardcore fans refer to it as “dirty skating” and so she had to have it. And now even she is disgusted. This is so bad that I really think everyone needs to experience it.
Send it out on tour. We'll take turns

Special guest star... Flip Wilson!

Are you sure it's bad?

Maybe you should watch it again.

Flip was pretty versatile. He not only played his main character, he also played his character's mom.

Watched Spirited on Apple TV and it was meh. One fun fact though: the ghost of Christmas yet to come was played by Loren Woods (voiced by Tracy Morgan)

Back