• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

can't wait till they start remaking 80's john hughes movies...

Didn't Rubbins have a pretty scintillating treatment for Point Break 2 on this board already? Pretty sure that would have made a better movie than a remake.

What films would make up a "Best of Patrick Swayze" list? Road House, Ghost, Point Break, Next of Kin, Dirty Dancing? What am I missing? I'd even consider his role in Donnie Darko.

my old roommate works on "Point Break Live" where the running joke is they can get anyone from the crowd to play Keanu, so the rest of the cast is an acting troupe, and Keanu is a random dude from the audience every night reading from giant cue cards.

i saw tomorrowland over the weekend and was underwhelmed. Not that i expected otherwise.

i saw tomorrowland over the weekend and was underwhelmed. Not that i expected otherwise.

hot-dog-expressing-sadness-with-a-tear-102714.jpg

What films would make up a "Best of Patrick Swayze" list? Road House, Ghost, Point Break, Next of Kin, Dirty Dancing? What am I missing? I'd even consider his role in Donnie Darko.

Forgot about The Outsiders and Red Dawn

And Youngblood. Also that all-star-cast civil war TV miniseries that was all the rage, whatever it was called.

What about the one where he and Wesley Snipes are transvestites?

What about the one where he and Wesley Snipes are transvestites?

The boring 'To Wong Foo Thanks for Everything, Julie Newmar' which totally ripped off the awesome Aussie flick 'The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert' which had come out the year prior.

the best part about point break was johnny utah's turrrrrrible acting

Back