• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official thread about the movie you just saw

Got dragged to Bad Moms tonight...was one of three dudes in the theater. The moms on their night out drinking the shitty movie theater Chardonnay thought it was a riot though.

Suicide Squad is the first legitimately bad movie I've paid to see in a while. God, I expected it to be mediocre, but that was just a mess. I see people say this from time to time, but this is the first time I've ever actually caught myself wondering why characters were doing and saying things in the middle of a movie. On a scene-to-scene basis, the movie makes no goddamn sense. It's actually sort of impressive how badly this got fucked up.

Just saw batman v superman today on a flight

It sucked

Suicide Squad is the first legitimately bad movie I've paid to see in a while. God, I expected it to be mediocre, but that was just a mess. I see people say this from time to time, but this is the first time I've ever actually caught myself wondering why characters were doing and saying things in the middle of a movie. On a scene-to-scene basis, the movie makes no goddamn sense. It's actually sort of impressive how badly this got fucked up.
T-Mobile gave out free tickets to every customer. Why did you pay?

Got dragged to Bad Moms tonight...was one of three dudes in the theater. The moms on their night out drinking the shitty movie theater Chardonnay thought it was a riot though.

Haha. I went with 3 other moms and we enjoyed it - although we are so very obviously the target audience. It's definitely not a great movie, but made us laugh. The others in the theater were maybe 4 couples and I felt bad for the dudes dragged there. It's definitely one to see in a mom date and not a couples date.

He already started defending it.
Ehh, I wasn't so much defending the movie as David Ayer, who I know to be a good filmmaker. Maybe the movie is incoherent, but, all I was saying is that sites like Rotten Tomatoes feed you these two line definitive judgments on a flick, boiling it down to "it's bad," or "it's good," when movies deserve more thought than that. I'll probably see it today, then we'll see if I'll defend the actual movie or not.

Back