• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

UAE, Australia or Peru, the intercontinental playoff join Group D in position 2 because of constraints. Ecuador next up join Group A and will play the opener v Qatar.

England
Iran
USA
Wales or Scotland or Ukraine

Group of geopolitical drama, at least

Damn good draw but imagine having to take Ukraine out of the World Cup after everything lol

Not a bad draw for any of the CONCACAF teams, Costa Rica aside obviously, RIP

I didn't even recognize Carli Lloyd in that dress.

Drop Scotland into Group B and no American television will be free from semenburst

this post cracks me up

Well part of it was I wasn't expecting to see Carli Lloyd when I turned it on, so I didn't recognize her as Carli Lloyd. So when he thanked her at the end, I was like "Oh yeah, that was Carli Lloyd."

England can’t be super excited at the prospect of either Wales or Scotland. If Wales, Bale could decide to find his form and beat England all by himself. If Scotland it could turn into a rugby brawl and people could get hurt.

I dunno about that, Scotland outplayed England in Wembley in the Euros

Not a bad draw for any of the CONCACAF teams, Costa Rica aside obviously, RIP

Agreed. I think we have slightly easier group than Mexico as Poland is probably better than any of the playoff winners and no team wants to have to deal with Lewandowski as would rather have to shut down a gareth bale or any of Scotland's EPL players than Robert. Saudi Arabia and Iran appear to be a push, so fairly even.

For a pot 3 Canada has to be fairly pleased and definitely able to progress. And Costa Rica can more efficiently pack for Qatar as they just need to pack for the 3 games and then come home....

Back