• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

she reportedly had her two kids in the car with her, so child endangerment seems pretty close to your guess.

Pumped to watch USA-England the day after Thanksgiving.

Of course she had to have her kids in the car with her. Goes without saying.

So I think we're going up against Group A for the next round. So if we win the group, we get Senegal or Ecuador. Finish 2nd, and we likely get Netherlands. Netherlands is probably the happiest non-seed in the tournament.

Shoot, I had domestic violence arrest as her next arrest in my pool. Oh well.

I'm fine with our draw. We're probably happier than England is - with them being the favorite and drawing us and likely either Scotland or more likely Wales with Bale. Facing Wales right after their best effort against England would be optimal. Though Iran could end up being an away game in terms of fans in the stands. Canada and the Ticos came away with the tougher draws. Doesn't seem to have a true group of death.

doubt too many neutral Sunni Qataris will be rooting for the Shia Iranians.

One thing that makes the draw better is Group A. Even if we finish 2nd, all of the group A teams are beatable in the knock out stage.

I just wish Group A was easier -- maybe has the second-best team from the second pot, the best from the third pot and a South American team that qualified well from the fourth pot. For what Group A could have looked like this is among the toughest outcomes

I just wish Group A was easier -- maybe has the second-best team from the second pot, the best from the third pot and a South American team that qualified well from the fourth pot. For what Group A could have looked like this is among the toughest outcomes

Yeah its tough top to bottom but if I offered you a group stage and a knockout game without having to play Brazil, Argentina, France, Belgium or Spain before the draw you take that 10/10 times

Yeah that part I agree. Just from the point of winding up in Group B I was hoping it would play out a little easier with the remainder of the draw

Yeah, but I'll still take it. We're in an okay group and face 1 of the 2 weakest groups (H appears to be the other) in the next round. That's the easiest path to the quarters on paper I can recall us having. Uruguay should also like their chances of winning H as long as Suarez can resist his cannibalistic urges.

Mainly good thing we got the draw vs. Mex, otherwise we could easily be looking at a group of Spain/Germany/Japan (if we got past NZ)

Who in their right mind would live in North Wilkesboro by choice?

Back