• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I thought Adams and Aaronson along with Rodrigo were the best players on the pitch against Chelsea. This may sound like hyperbole but Adams to me was every bit as impactful as a vintage Ngolo Kante as a defensive mid. Stating the obvious but we need him to be healthy in November.

Roger Bennett called him the Dutchess County Kante and I'm here for it

Tillman steal and assist to put Rangers into the group stage.

like what the boys are doing at leeds but i am not sure about the rest of the team. defense is not convincing and reyna and pulisic both not exactly flying like they were expected to be.

the puma World Cup away jerseys are so bad

The leaked USMNT jerseys are so fucking ugly its ridiculous.

They look like knock off training kits from the discount bin.

The blue ones don't look nearly as bad as the white ones. Just horrid though.

Last edited:
Antonee Robinson forced off with an ankle/shin injury. Looks like he planted it slightly off - not good.

Meanwhile, Sargent has 5 in 5 for Norwich. This one coming from a wide position.

McKennie with a goal and Reyna with two assists in Champions League. Pulisic potentially getting a fresh restart at Chelsea. Good 48 hours.

US roster is out. Pepi is the only real head scratcher to me. He hasn't scored in a year. Meanwhile Pefok is scoring in Bundesliga regularly. Vasquez deserved a look as well.

https://www.espn.com/soccer/united-...ennie-in-usmnt-squad-for-september-friendlies

I'm headed to the match in Dusseldorf - hoping we get to see Sargent get a start. He notched another today.
Also, no room for Ream or Brooks. Not surprising at this point. GGG clearly doesn't think they are quick enough to play his high line.

Back