• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I do love watching Japan play. It would be amazing if they could pull off a shock upset or two and advance to the knockout stage.

Meanwhile England relegated from their UEFA Nations League group.

Wales about to meet the same fate.

Iran's group to lose

Meanwhile England relegated from their UEFA Nations League group.

Wales about to meet the same fate.

Iran's group to lose

James Tyler: "Maguire trying to win back the ball high up the pitch but looking more like a donkey with vertigo."

Maguire and Pope, woooooof

Saka saves Southgate’s job

Today's lineup:

Turner
Yedlin/Zimmerman/Long/Dest
Acosta/Adams/McKennie
Reyna/Pepi/Pulisic

this is the best we could do for a tune up match? Yikes it's a morgue in there

Damn, tens of people at this match. Glad I didn't make the drive. What's the point exactly?

I'd love to have GGG miced up for a match to truly understand what he is wanting to see out of his players in their positions and management.

today's result is going to take some getting used to for me, okay, because, back where I'm from, you try to end the game in a tie, well, that might as well be the first sign of the Apocalypse...

We have a real problem with the second spot at center back. Long continues to struggle and McKenzie doesn't look any better. Hopefully Richards is that guy but he's hardly played this year since joining Palace and wasn't healthy enough to play this week.

Back