• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

I mean, Valencia wasn't involved at all at that point. And the ball was crossed by another player after...in no way does it make sense if offside was the call.

At least they called the penalty. Should be a red card under the rules

A goalie attempting to play the ball doesn't get sent off there. Its the double jeopardy call.

Yes, it was not DOGSO. He almost got the ball and the striker played it diagonally rather than right at the goal.

Did someone tell the announcers that they have to mention every MLS team a player has ever been on?

I like MLS, but it’s getting a bit ridiculous with the name dropping.

For a team that's been together 12 years, Qatar sure seems to have communication issues. They are getting tooled. As I type, it's 2-0. Pending VR ...

Fox def cheaping out on their broadcast. For previous WCs I remember big elaborate starting lineup reveals with the players but just a lineup card here.

Back