• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Mexican fans hit their own player with bottles filled with liquid (piss?)

Class.

I like the “scrappy American” quality of this squad, been lacking for a few years. Wish there was more composure on the ball though.

Stick with us Yunus

Yeah I'm now officially worried about this. But I can't blame Gregg for his subs tonight. Considering that two were due to injuries, he got it right.

I'm not sure if he'd take it but I'd love to see Yunus in the Gold Cup U23 squad.

I like the “scrappy American” quality of this squad, been lacking for a few years. Wish there was more composure on the ball though.

This

We scrapped and fought tonight. McKennie showed that he is ready to be a leader. Adams will be one too when he's available. This is the Carabao Cup of continental trophies, but tonight we watched our kids grow up. Welcome to CONCACAF young bucks. It is time to dominate this region, again.

I've never been a fan of Berhalter but I do believe he got his tactics SPOT ON tonight. He accepted the limitations of our squad versus theirs and instead of trying to over-correct, instead he flipped the script and changed the match's discussion to our strength vs their own weaknesses (outside backs and set pieces).

Could be a big, big moment in American soccer as we look back in 2-6 years.

Back