• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Also - there are a handful of regular senior roster players (Turner, Johnson, Yedlin, Long, Robinson, Ferreira, Morris, Vazquez) and some others which seem on the edge of it (Sonora, Zendejas). It's not like they're all off the radar.

Also - there are a handful of regular senior roster players (Turner, Johnson, Yedlin, Long, Robinson, Ferreira, Morris, Vazquez) and some others which seem on the edge of it (Sonora, Zendejas). It's not like they're all off the radar.

Zendejas is an A team lock, imo.

other than Robinson and Turner and possibly Jesus , my hope is none of those first set of guys are regular guys for real tournaments going forward

I'd love Busio to emerge because of NC and Venice connections, but I'm not sure the physical part of the game is there. After last year, kind of surprised Tessmann isn't included instead of him -- had a much better year for Venezia and absolutely no questions there about physicality/athleticism.

I'd love Busio to emerge because of NC and Venice connections, but I'm not sure the physical part of the game is there. After last year, kind of surprised Tessmann isn't included instead of him -- had a much better year for Venezia and absolutely no questions there about physicality/athleticism.
He's getting or just got married I think I read. Asked to have the time off.

Lucho Acosta wanting to play for the US is pretty interesting. Sounds like he'll be around 30 or 31 when eligible. May not happen, but damn he'd be a different style of #10 the US doesn't really have at moment.

Btw, no idea if anyone else has been keeping up or aware, but the 29 guy I posted above is a must follow.

From what I’ve gathered, he’s a Mexican national team fan by heart, but he’s also (best?) friends with almost every young USMNT player. He’s closest with McKennie, but also is tight with Adams, Puli, and now Balogun.

For the past few months, he has been breaking ALL of the big USMNT and player news. Even before the usual USMNT media gets it.

Absolutely bizarre, but I kinda love it.

Has Gregg been rehired to a lifetime contract? If not, I'm not watching.

Is this match only in English on streaming platforms? I'm seeing ESPN3 and Paramount+ which doesn't sound right....

Is this match only in English on streaming platforms? I'm seeing ESPN3 and Paramount+ which doesn't sound right....
Yup - another brilliant decision they made with tv contracts. Paramount Plus or Univision.

They being CONCACAF. I assume the US had some say, but ultimately not their deal as far as I know.

Ok. I started following this 29 cat. Seems like he nails every leak/source rumor on the head.

Jesse March will not be the USMNT coach according to Jesse’s agent

Back