• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

This u20 team is good. Like fundamentally, technically very impressive. Lacking a dominant #9 it seems.

Fiji had been doing a great job keeping the US out of the net, but Luna comes through in the 66th. They're on the round of 16 if they keep their lead. Luna just missed a sitter to make it 2-0.

We got Timothy Tillman!

(Prolly a depth only guy right now if that but who knows how he develops even at 24)

Makes sense with Nations League camp starting next week. New hire would probably want to make those choices if he's coaching it. I thought Hudson was meant to be staying on through that though.

Frankly, the way USSoccer is handling the changeover in executives and coaches is 1st grade level. It's so disappointing that with the advent of what may be a golden generation of players the organization is once again demonstrating it's amateurism at the key posts. Does anybody really think hiring Jesse Marsch will change the orbit of USMNT ? I was never convinced Berhalter was the messiah, but you can compare his record to Marsch's and shiver with doubt. It's sad if this is the best we can do in this exciting 3 year window.

Marsch is head and shoulders above GGG and by far the most qualified American candidate out there. I don't know why we feel the need to hire American though. Go get the best coach...

Cade Cowell is going to be playing in Euro next season. He's having quite the tournament.

Back