• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

what a fabulous ball in by Reyna. Robinson should have scored or at least put that on target.

Some solid chances this half, really should have 1 or 2

Yedlin doesn’t look full speed to me

Love Tyler Adams’s fire, he’s not messing around

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (WCQ vs. El Salvador 10:05 pm TONIGHT)

I hate Dest at LB

Need more quality around the box. Bring on Pepi please.

Some good and bad, about expected in a road game with a young group. Yedlin seems a waste. Dest has struggled a bit and Reyna needs to be involved more. But some chances and no big mistakes.

I'd like Reyna and Aaronson to switch. Reyna should be on the ball in the middle and Aaronson is more dangerous out wide in space.

Apart from the corner he conceded, Ream looks fine. Probably need quicker passing, and I’m guessing we’ll see lots of shithousery in the second half from El Salvador, but feels to me like first goal wins.

I'd like Reyna and Aaronson to switch. Reyna should be on the ball in the middle and Aaronson is more dangerous out wide in space.

Yep. They each play the other’s current position for their club. I have no idea why Gregg is doing this.

Apart from the corner he conceded, Ream looks fine. Probably need quicker passing, and I’m guessing we’ll see lots of shithousery in the second half from El Salvador, but feels to me like first goal wins.

Yeah Ream has been solid. Yedlin and Aaronson the glaring weak spots.

Official US Soccer / World Cup '22 Thread (WCQ vs. El Salvador 10:05 pm TONIGHT)

Sergino getting roasted by USL players

He is not a LB

Our defensive left side is getting picked apart, but it’s not Ream’s fought. These tactics from GGG are such garbage.

Reyna is too good for this side

Nobody on his level

Really like what Pefok has brought to this game

Very solid defensive performance, just didn’t take our chances.

Impressed with Hugo Perez and ES tonight

Not a bad result though, a point on the road is fine.

But we have to get 3 points on Sunday

Back