• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Playing Tyler Adams at RWB against a team bunkering instead Acosta would really screw this up for me. Let Kellyn hang out wide and just ping balls into the box, he's deadly on set pieces and has great technique on long passes/crosses. Adams and Sands need to destroy in the CM and quickly get the ball forward.

There already seems to be much too large a gap between Acosta and Sands and everyone in front of them. Lazy balls forward getting picked up too easily with no link up option.

Whoa, Pulisic drops into that huge gap and good things happen! He should be living there with Pepi and Sargent up top.

John Brooks kinda sucks in CONCACAF

Although I blame Gregg for starting him in this stopper CB role which should be Sands

He’s not athletic enough to play that high as a defender

I mean, we thought we'd play 1 creative player and win? No one on this team has had more than 3 or 4 assists in a season other than Pulisic. And even he has a score first mentality.

The Sargent experiment should be over now at halftime. I don't care who subs in for him. BTW, I have never seen a national team so inept. Somebody explain to Mo Edu that we are more than "a little bit confused". Just call it what it is. Terrible.

Holy shit, we suck at soccer. Why do we suck so bad? We’re losing to Honduras. Gregggg and his fresh white Nikes and skinny jeans can go and fuck off.

Whelp, happy with the subs. Let's see if we can figure out how to use them. Robinson needs to stay high and keep a defender off Pulisic.

Back