• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

E-4kTbLVQAYQevW

Sees this, gets excited, then realizes GGG will instead put Lletget and Ream in for McKennie and Jedi

E-4kTbLVQAYQevW

Sees this, gets excited, then realizes GGG will instead put Lletget and Ream in for McKennie and Jedi

Morris is almost back from injury, I think he'll be there. I'm still on the Dike train as well. And he offers something different than Pepi. He is back healthy and on my list.

I'll through another wildcard name in there that is having a fantastic under the radar season, and is still only 20 years old...

Jesus Ferreira

I get the desire to see all 3 of Pulisic, Aaronson, and Reyna behind the striker but Berhalter has shown little interest in that approach. He's going to play 3 midfielders so it will be one of Aaronson and Reyna on the right of the front 3, and one of Musah or Acosta partnering McKennie and Adams in the midfield.

Love that kid. So much fun to watch. The kind of player other guys want to share the pitch with. Fiery personality that this team needs - keeps his temper, but plays with the emotion that perhaps we've lacked in recent years. He's damn good technically, too. It will be interesting to see where he lands after he outgrows RB Salzburg.

Dang, tickets to the Columbus game are like $120. Are all the qualifiers that expensive?

Dang, tickets to the Columbus game are like $120. Are all the qualifiers that expensive?

I think the cheapest tickets for the Canada match were around $40, but for any game in a smaller venue like Columbus even the worst seats are going to be near or over $100.

This gets a "meh" from me. It's the biggest match every 4 years and won't happen again for 8 years. Tickets are in line with NFL single game prices. People will bitch but it'll sell out just fine.

Over an away loss in the first match day? I'm good.

I mean, it IS Young Boys, dv7. They'll no doubt be fine but come on...you can't tell me that you expected anything like this. I'm still willing to take Lingard off your hands in the January window, btw...

They got one of the easiest draws this year, and the other two teams drew on match day 1. It’s a horrible result but let’s not start sucking each other’s dicks just yet.

Back