• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Upside - maybe we don't have to listen to Twellman and Lalas.

Downside - we'll listen to some other schmucks who explain the rules like it's some never heard of sport.

Berhalter is at the Liverpool-Norwich FA Cup game watching Sargent. If this means no Zardes for the final window, that's a win imo.

Balogun about to flip?

I guess they're just never gonna sell tix to the general public for the US-Mex game

I guess they're just never gonna sell tix to the general public for the US-Mex game

You can definitely get tix. And so long as you speak even passable Spanish you could easily just pick them up down there pre-game (no doubt they'd try and do the gringo upsell but the place is so massive if you get close to kickoff it would evaporate). I went with a supporters group back for the 2001 qualifier and there were plenty of tix on offer all around the stadium pre-game. Making sure they are legit can be an issue but it's workable.

If you need a place to stay, a few years back I lodged up at a really reasonable hotel about a mile from the stadium (safe and easy walk). Near a shopping mall and no doubt a couple of other hotels very close to it.

not worried about language, but they announced a reduced capacity this week and a bunch of steps to get tickets related to connecting fans to the homophobic chants

US Soccer Insiders selling packages for $1,500, which is a really bad value and signals to me anticipated high scarcity

just turning into a personal logistics challenge the longer it goes to release tickets with so many unknowns and travel costs creeping up

not worried about language, but they announced a reduced capacity this week and a bunch of steps to get tickets related to connecting fans to the homophobic chants

US Soccer Insiders selling packages for $1,500, which is a really bad value and signals to me anticipated high scarcity

just turning into a personal logistics challenge the longer it goes to release tickets with so many unknowns and travel costs creeping up

Wasn't aware of the scarcity. Not surprised the package runs that much as demand for those things will be way higher than it was years back but their number of tix not ramped proportionally. Still think you could make it work on your own but that comes with the whole risk of lining up a ticket once you are down there via a scalper. I'll PM you one other thought.

really ugly scene in Liga MX today — all matches canceled tomorrow

wonder if that affects anything with CONCACAF

really ugly scene in Liga MX today — all matches canceled tomorrow

wonder if that affects anything with CONCACAF

I can't imagine Mexico still hosts WC matches. That's easily the worst scenes I've ever seen at a match. Just murdering people in the stands.

Back