• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Jesus Christ

E9PHBalWUAYZOgV

He should be okay to come back for qualifiers I would think.

Looks like Reyna tweaked a hamstring before coming off yesterday. Wonderful.

Yeah the "niggles" are adding up. Luckily we're the deepest team in the region. If everyone who is currently questionable is out, which probably won't be the case, we can still roll out a side that should get 9 points in the first three matches.

A Dortmund account tweeted this morning that Reyna will be available for their upcoming match. He good

Oh snap. Mexico, Jamaica, and Costa Rica can not call up Prem players in September.

Oh snap. Mexico, Jamaica, and Costa Rica can not call up Prem players in September.

Won’t some of our Euro players not be allowed to play in Honduras and possibly El Salvador?

Afghanistan
Angola
Argentina
Bangladesh
Bolivia
Botswana
Brazil
Burundi
Cape Verde
Chile
Colombia
Congo (Democratic Republic)
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
Eritrea
Eswatini
Ethiopia
French Guiana
Georgia
Guyana
Haiti
Indonesia
Kenya
Lesotho
Malawi
Maldives
Mayotte
Mexico
Mongolia
Mozambique
Myanmar
Namibia
Nepal
Oman
Pakistan
Panama
Paraguay
Peru
Philippines
Réunion
Rwanda
Seychelles
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sri Lanka
Sudan
Suriname
Tanzania
Trinidad and Tobago
Tunisia
Turkey
Uganda
Uruguay
Venezuela
Zambia
Zimbabwe

No

No, Honduras and El Sal are not Red List countries

Well, yeah. But Honduras and El Sal are able to set limits on their travel as well and I think they require multiple day quarantines from many Euro countries including the UK unless those have been lifted.

Well, yeah. But Honduras and El Sal are able to set limits on their travel as well and I think they require multiple day quarantines from many Euro countries including the UK unless those have been lifted.

I highly doubt Honduras and El Sal have any restrictions in place that would hinder WCQs. US fans are allowed to attend the match with proof of vaccine.

With two goals today Josh Sargent has tied the combined goals of Jozy Altidore and Eddie Johnson in England.

WCQ roster for matches against El Salvador, Canada, and Honduras confirmed for tomorrow, August 26th.

Back