• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Pulisic didn't make the trip to El Salvador.

I might have missed some, but here's a list of all US player transfer during this window:

Matthew Hoppe to Mallorca
Chris Richards to Hoffenheim
Josh Sargent transfer to Norwich City
Konrad De La Fuente transfer to Marseille
Matt Miazga to Alaves on loan
Gianluca Busio transfer to Venezia
Erik Palmer-Brown to ESTAC Troyes
Nicholas Gioacchini to Montpellier
Cameron Carter-Vickers to Celtic
Tanner Tessmann transfer to Venezia
Owen Otasowie transfer to Club Brugge
Sam Vines transfer to Royal Antwerp
Ethan Horvath transfer to Nottingham Forest
Christian Ramirez transfer to Aberdeen
Tyler Boyd on loan to Rizespor
Ulysses Llanez on loan to St. Poelten
Bryang Kayo on loan to Viktoria Berlin
Jack DeVries to Venezia

giphy.gif

El Salvador letting fans in starting at 1:30

Crowd should be rowdy

El Salvador letting fans in starting at 1:30

Crowd should be rowdy

Jesus Christ there is no way I would last. I'd be passed out and headed home by 8:30. Way too much energy, and I fucking love getting drunk around sports energy.

Speaking of, just cracked beer two. Wife and son are asleep. Lesson plans and materials are prepared for tomorrow, and tailored to make a less stressful half hungover Friday.

Lets fucking gooooooooooo

What I just computed that our backline will be Dest-Ream-Robinson-Yedlin

Jesus Christ our left side is going to get overrun. Ream is way too slow to cover for Dest when he plays LW.

Honduras up 1-0 at Canada. Very surprising to me if this holds. I have Canada #3 in Concacaf.

This lineup suggests a 4-2-3-1 which is not something we’ve seen from Berhalter. If it’s 4-3-3 then Aaronson or Reyna is an 8?

Honduras up 1-0 at Canada. Very surprising to me if this holds. I have Canada #3 in Concacaf.
Canada always seems to underperform in the World Cup qualifying. Only making one world cup out of concacaf?

Canada always seems to underperform in the World Cup qualifying. Only making one world cup out of concacaf?

They're generally not very talented or deep, but this team has loads of talent and at least some dangerous weapons off the bench. Still some holes, but its a down cycle in CONCACAF.

Back