• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Interesting....I figured we'd see Ronaldo in the MLS sooner than we'd see Messi. But I guess Ronaldo is still all about that money and is more willing to go to no-man's-land in Saudi Arabia rather than be THE GUY in the MLS and live in America.
Is Ronaldo still facing possible sexual assault charges in the US or was that settled/statute of limitations expired?

Is Ronaldo still facing possible sexual assault charges in the US or was that settled/statute of limitations expired?
Pretty sure that "investigation" was ended as there wasn't sufficient evidence to proceed.

Spain is just better so far

Germans seem content to sit and try and counter

Just in case anyone missed it. Iran/USA on Tuesday at 2pm EST. :rolleyes:

Germany should just bring on Moukoko

Kid is electric and they have nothing to lose anyway. May as well get him WC experience

Things going super awesome in the Belgium camp, I see
c3d3dfaab35925423c16401a949c8e6f.jpg

Iran calls for the U.S. to be expelled from the World Cup.

DOHA, Qatar — A representative of Iran’s soccer federation on Sunday called for the United States to be expelled from soccer’s World Cup over social media posts that the federation claimed had “disrespected” Iran’s flag.

The United States Soccer Federation drew Iran’s ire by including a doctored Iran flag in two posts on its official social media accounts on Saturday. A spokesman for U.S. Soccer said the decision to use an Iranian flag stripped of the country’s official emblem and two lines of Islamic script in posts on Twitter and Instagram was intentional, and meant to show support for the women of Iran — a nod to protests that have roiled Iran at home and followed its teamto the World Cup in Qatar.

Iran condemned the decision to use an incorrect flag, which it said violated the statutes of FIFA, world soccer’s global governing body.

F them ‘ranians.

Back