• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official US Soccer / World Cup '26 Thread (USA vs. Mexico 3/24 in Dallas)

Mihailovic and Ferreria have good feet

especially that 1st touch from Fer

defending was fucking awful but nice finish

Cade Cowell needs years before being called up again. My goodness, he is raw and just not there yet.

AC? I heard Musah was headed there as well.
There's only one Milan

Yeah, from what I have seen it looks like that's the most likely destination for him. Musah to Inter would be interesting, my only question is will he get the time he needs, which I doubt

Team Abdo. And she's great in the studio which whichever bums they put her with.

I kind of hate all studio soccer shows, just not my thing, but at least the CBS/Paramount+ crew seem to be having fun without faking it too much (some of it is still def #contrived RIP Brasky).

That game was worthless in terms of learning anything of note outside of players who should not get another call up any time soon. You learn so little of value when you play an opponent who is beyond overwhelmed. I felt like I was traveling back in time watching my kid play some team from Oklahoma or North Carolina in a summer ice hockey tourney.

WHOA shots fired at NC youth ice hockey. Not cool, bro!

also, NC has youth ice hockey teams? You really do learn something new everyday!

WHOA shots fired at NC youth ice hockey. Not cool, bro!

also, NC has youth ice hockey teams? You really do learn something new everyday!

Come on. The South is the HOT BED of Hockey these days.

Those silly Canadians haven't even sniffed a Cup since 1993.

I've got extras to sell for the Gold Cup games in CLT tomorrow night. Two in 351. Aisle seats, shadiest corner of the stadium. Club seats so access to the indoor food and bar options...especially nice since it's a double header.

Selling for $130/each, which is what I have in them after taxes and fees.

Back