• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Wake-BC Game Thread (THE RIVALRY)

I'm guessing we won't learn that we should actually let Wolford throw the ball more in the 1st half because, you know, our running game SUCKS?

Well, at least the offense scored more points than it gave up. And we covered the spread. And there was excitement in the 4th quarter.

I am not sure that the interception was not a bad route

I'm guessing we won't learn that we should actually let Wolford throw the ball more in the 1st half because, you know, our running game SUCKS?

How do you know that all the runs in the first half didn't set up the pass in the second half?

I guarantee Clawson was playing it safe in the 1st half when deep in our own territory. He was really upset about last week coughing the ball up in critical situations. I have no problem with how the game was called given all the issues surrounding our team this year. I can see that there's some ability out there from some of our players, but overall we're just too young and untalented. Clawson has to recruit some players.

Helms played center the whole game I believe. Terry definitely wasn't playing center in the first half

Back